Cost for renting the ball machine is $12 per hour or $7 per half hour. The ball machine may be reserved at the concession stand in the white tennis binder.
A few notes regarding the machine's use:
1. An adult 18 years or older must be on the court during rental.
2. Tennis balls are provided with rental.
3. Village club lessons and state league practice have priority in use of the machine.
4. Simple operating instructions are affixed to the machine.
5. The ball machine runs with the aid of a remote control. Failure to return the remote will result in a $50 replacement fee.
6. The ball machine is battery operated therefore it may be used on any court although an end court is recommended as to not interfere with other members.
Any questions regarding use of the ball machine may be directed to Mike.