Get ready for summer fun
at The Village Club!
Improvements for 2015:
- Resurface and recolor the North Courts and install new net posts and bases
- Seal coat/re-line the parking lot to protect from oxidation, cracking and UV rays
- Remove two diseased trees inside of the club and trim those outside of the club
- Remove soda machines and replace with benches and new display board.
- Purchase additional refrigerator for storage of staff beverage, snacks and lunches.
- Purchase additional refrigerator for concession sales of soda, water, tea & juice
- Purchase 25 mesh-fabric, sling-type, chaise lounge chairs for the concrete tiers
- Paint/stain the exterior of the locker-room building and the wood retaining walls
- Power-wash all concrete areas of the club: decks, tiers, seating-areas, walks
- Purchase new tables, chairs, umbrellas and a windscreen for the cage area
- Construct a roof to protect the pumps and filterrs inside the small pools shed
- Expanded bandwidth for better Wi-Fi reception/service for members and staff.
- Weekly commercial cleaning service contract for bathrooms and locker-rooms.
New activities for 2015:
- Tiny Tots Aquatics class for children six months to two year olds
- Moonlight Swim is scheduled for June 20, July 24 and August 21
- Women’s Doubles League on Wednesday Nights starts June 17th
- Nora Collins - Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist performance. June 20, 6:00-9:00pm
- Outdoor Movies at the Club, on the Green, with popcorn, June 12, 8:30pm
Sponsorships for 2015:
- Bluemel’s Garden Center » Flower Display
- Ray & Dot’s tap » Memorial Day Celebration
- Ricardo's Pizza » Memorial Day Celebration
- Water Stone Bank » Nora Collins Performance
- Panther Pub & Eatery » 4th of July Celebration
- Broad Street Coffee Co. » 4th of July Celebration
- YoFresh Yogurt Cafe » Summer Teen Social
- J & J Contractors» Junior Tennis Party
- FunFest Swim Meet » Family Picnic/Corn Roast