2016 at The Village Club!
We are pleased to announce the The Village Club has become the first club in Wisconsin to be recognized as a USTA/Midwest 10 & Under Accredited Facility. We have gone through a rigorous accreditation process to be acknowledged as a facility that offers a high level of youth tennis programming.
Learn more about this accreditation process.
- New concrete steps and railing for both entries to the large pool
- New filters for large, intermediate and small pools
- Three new lifeguard stands and a new diving board
- 20 new mesh-type chaise lounge chairs
- 50 new mesh-type table chairs
- Wi-Fi throughout all seating areas
- Security cameras to monitor people entering and exiting the club
- Full-time General Manager for Aquatics and Concessions
- New business, accounting and tax service
- Member photos required at check-in for security
- Revised party reservation form
- New activity - Yoga For Kids
- New Members Open House, May 26
- Movie Nights, June 18, July 23, August 20
- Nora Collins & Moonlight Swim, June 25
- Pickleball Social, July 1
- Teen Social, July 15
- Village Club Golf Outing, August 6
- Rubber Ducky Days, August 11, 18 & 25
- Family Picnic, Mera Storm & Moonlight Swim, August 13
- The Corn Roast, September 3