Another season of fun
at The Village Club!
Improvements for the 2014 season include:
- Online sign-up for lessons, teams and social events
- Pre-paid Club Card for concessions
- Power ventilator for main building
- Competition blue playing surface for the reconstructed South courts
- Decorative entry area with benches.
- Complete overhaul of the heater unit for the large pool.
- Replacement of some chaise lounge chairs and table chairs .
- Plumbing and electrical updates: locker-rooms, pool lights and pump house.
- Thanks to Layton State Bank for New Members Open House.
- Thanks to Ricardo’s Pizza for the Memorial Day Celebration.
- Thanks to Ray & Dot’s Tap for the Memorial Day Celebration.
- Thanks to Martita’s Mixers for the sampling/tasting on Memorial Day.
- Thanks to Bluemel’s Garden Center for the flower arrangements at the entry area.
- Thanks to Panther Pub & Eatery for the 4th of July Celebration.
- Thanks to Broad Street Coffee Co for the 4th of July Celebration.
- Thanks to Amelia’s Restaurant for the Teen Social Party.
- Thanks to Mo’s Irish Pub for the Junior State League party.
- Thanks to Carraba’s, Ferch’s, Michaelangelo’s and Cousin’s Sub for Team Tennis.
- Thanks to Layton State Bank and Johnsonville Brats for the Family Picnic/Corn Roast.
- August 1 - Synchro Show » pool closes at 6:00 pm
- August 4 - District Championships » no swim/dive lessons pool opens at ~ 4:00 pm.
- August 7 - Rubber Ducky Day » no diving from noon to 3:00 pm
- August 14 - Big Noodle Day » no diving from noon to 3:00 pm
- August 21 - Beach Ball Day » no diving from noon to 3:00 pm.
- August 15 - Moonlight swim » club stays open until 11:00 pm.
- August 30 - Family Picnic/Corn Roast » pool in use for events from 1:00 to 4:30 pm