Get ready for summer fun
at The Village Club!
Improvements planned for the 2015 season:
- Install net posts and apply competitive-blue-playing surface for the North Courts
- Re-line the parking lot and trim low hanging branches.
- Remove 2 diseased trees inside of the club and trim those on the west side of the club
- Purchase new freezer for stroage and sale of items at the Concessions window
- Purchase 25 mesh-fabric, sling-type, chaise lounge chairs for the concrete tiers
- Paint/stain the wood that surrounds the upper part of the locker-room building
- Power-wash all concrete areas of the club: decks, tiers, seating-areas, walks
- Purchase new tables, chairs, umbrellas and a windscreen for the cage area
- Construct a roof to protect the pumps and filterrs inside the small pools shed
New activities planned for 2015:
- Offer “Tiny Tots Aquatics" class for children 6 months to 2 year olds
- Moonlight Swim scheduled for June 26, July 24 and August 21
- Women’s Doubles League on Wednesday Nights starts June 17th