Another season of fun
at The Village Club!
Improvements for the 2014 season include:
- Online sign-up for lessons, teams and social events
- Pre-paid Club Card for concessions
- Power ventilator for main building
- Competition blue playing surface for the reconstructed South courts
- Decorative entry area with benches.
- Complete overhaul of the heater unit for the large pool.
- Replacement of some chaise lounge chairs and table chairs .
- Plumbing and electrical updates: locker-rooms, pool lights and pump house.
- Thanks to Layton State Bank for New Members Open House.
- Thanks to Ricardo’s Pizza for the Memorial Day Celebration.
- Thanks to Ray & Dot’s Tap for the Memorial Day Celebration.
- Thanks to Martita’s Mixers for the sampling/tasting on Memorial Day.
- Thanks to Bluemel’s Garden Center for the flower arrangements at the entry area.
- Thanks to Panther Pub & Eatery for the 4th of July Celebration.
- Thanks to Broad Street Coffee Co for the 4th of July Celebration.
- Thanks to Layton State Bank for the Teen Social Party.
- Thanks to Mo’s Irish Pub for the Junior State League party.
- Thanks to Carraba’s, Ferch’s, Michaelangelo’s and Cousin’s Sub for Team Tennis.
- Thanks to Layton State Bank and Johnsonville Brats for the Family Picnic/Corn Roast.
- August 30 - Family Picnic/Corn Roast » 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- September 1 - Last Day » 11:00 am until Sundown
- September 13 - Fall Maintenance Day » 9:00 - 11:00 am
- September 14 - Board Meeting » 6:00 pm