Get ready for summer fun
at The Village Club!
- Resurface and recolor the North Courts and install new net posts and bases
- Seal coat/re-line the parking lot to protect from oxidation, cracking and UV rays
- Remove two diseased trees inside of the club and trim those outside of the club
- Remove soda machines and replace with benches and new display board.
- Purchase new refrigerator for storage of staff beverage, snacks and lunches.
- Purchase new freezer for sales of popsicles and a variety of ice cream treats
- Purchase 25 mesh-fabric, sling-type, chaise lounge chairs for the concrete tiers
- Paint/stain the exterior of the locker-room building and the wood retaining walls
- Power-wash all concrete areas of the club: decks, tiers, seating-areas, walks
- Purchase new tables, chairs, umbrellas and a windscreen for the cage area
- Construct a roof to protect the pumps and filterrs inside the small pools shed
- Expanded bandwidth for better Wi-Fi reception/service for members and staff.
- Weekly commercial cleaning service contract for bathrooms and locker-rooms.
- Tiny Tots Aquatics class for children six months to two year olds
- Moonlight Swim is scheduled for June 20, July 24 and August 21
- Women’s Doubles League on Wednesday Nights starts June 17th
- Nora Collins - Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist performance. June 20, 6:00-9:00pm
- Outdoor Movies at the Club with free popcorn
- Flower Display - Bluemel’s Garden Center
- Memorial Day Celebration - Ray & Dot’s Tap
- Memorial Day Celebration - Ricardo's Pizza
- Nora Collins Performance - WaterStone Bank
- 4th of July Celebration - Panther Pub & Eatery
- 4th of July Celebration - Broad Street Coffee Co.
- Summer Teen Social - YoFresh Yogurt Cafe
- Junior Tennis Party - J&J Contractors LLC
- Staff Pool Party - J&J Contractors LLC
Team Tennis Sponsors:
- Carabba's Italian Grill
- Jersey Mike's Subs
- The Brass Tap
- Michaelangelo's Pizza
- Klasiana Pizza
- Ferch’s Malt Shoppe & Grille
- The Hale House
- Beechwood Ales & Lagers
- Jack’s American Pub